Stand-on Reach Truck
Stand-on reach truck, is widely used in material handling industry. Likewise, there are sit-on reach truck, double deep reach truck. We have it ranged from 1.3T to 2.5T, greatly meet your demand.
If you just require it working for 2 or 3 hours a day, we have the economic version available.
FFBR13, FFBR16, FFBR18, FFBR20, FFBR25
|Rated Load Capacity/ Kg|| |
1300, 1600, 1800, 2000
|Load Center/mm|| |
|Delivery Time|| |
50 days around
Details about Stand-on Reach Truck
- Quality components.
For this stand-on reach truck, we equiped ZAPI or Curtis controller, ensures a stable operation.
- Stable structure.
The unique structure allows the forklift with a good stability.
- Morden outlooking.
We abandon the traditional design, which makes chinese made product no sense of aesthetic perception. It’s the 21 century. China grows unprecedentedly fast and it’s time to shift this mindset.
- Lose noise, small turning radius.
- Emergency botton equiped as standard, further ensures a safety operation.
- Faster delivery : 50 days.
- Spare parts supply within one week at latest.
- After sales service 24hours on line.
- Technical support or consultation in english, 0 communication obstacle.
- Designed to western high quality standards
- Assembled with high quality Japanese or western parts
- Following European ergonomic insights
|5||Rated Load Capacity||Q (kg)||1300||1500||1800||2000||2500|
|6||Load Centre||C (mm)||500|
|7||Lift Height||H3 (mm)||4000||3700|
|8||Free Lift||H2 (mm)||1010||910|
Driving guidance during driving
Reach truck is very common for warehouse operation. It’s convenient, fast and efficient. So what should be paid more attention to in the workplace for the reach truck? You will find complete guide as following:
- The reach forklift can only run on flat hard roads, such as concrete or asphalt roads. Do not work in oily areas to avoid slipping.
- Ensure that the ground can bear the total weight of the reach truck, that is the weight of the reach truck, the load weight and the weight of the operator.
Complete guide for driving a reach truck
- Don’t brake or turn suddenly when driving at high speed.
- The mast should be retracted in the driving state, and the cargo should be kept in the bottom position.
- On a slope, you should slow down and keep the cargo at the lowest position. When driving on a slope, you should go straight up and down. It is forbidden to turn around on the slope, move the forks and lift the fork after moving forward.
- If the road slips, slow down to prevent the reach truck from idling or overturning.
- Except for loading and unloading goods, the fork should keep at a height of no more than 200mm from the ground during driving. Do not lift the goods or reach the goods forward at the same time.
- If your vision is blocked, ask others to guide you around to ensure safety operation.
- Keep a safe distance from the vehicles, people, and objects in front of you.
- Sound the horn when speeding.
- Reach truck is strictly forbidden to transport personnel.
- If requires the reach truck to enter the elevator, make sure the elevator can bear the total weight.
Complete guide for Loading and unloading goods
- Only when unloading or carrying cargo, can forks be lifted and keep a safe distance from the surrounding personnel. It is strictly forbidden to lift the fork during driving, and ensure that the height of the forks from the ground does not exceed 200mm.
- Keep the load at the center position on forks, and the transportation is not allowed if unstable or unsafe load.
- When doing the stacking operation, make sure reach the mast out before lifting the cargo. When unloading, make sure lower down the goods and retract the mast before driving.
- When the goods are hoisted, it is strictly prohibited to touch the door frame to prevent pinching.
- The cargo can only be loaded and unloaded within the range of the maximum lifting weight and with the load center of the reach truck. The cargo should be adjusted to place on the symmetrical position of the forks according to the external dimensions of the cargo. Check details from load curve for that reach truck.
- Special care should be taken when loading or unloading excessively high or heavy cargo. If the cargo too high, it should be equipped with backrest.