Middle Level Order Picker
FORKFOCUS’ middle level order picker, was born by the demands from our existing customers. This order picker is mainly used for picking materials on warehouse shelves. Comprehensive support provided for picking operations in food warehouses, logistics centers, wholesales and other distribution points.
It’s with Curtis controller but in color screen. The load capacity is 1.0T and lifting mast height range from 3.0m to 6.0m. Good value for money choice.
Details about Middle Level Order Picker
An Order Picker Forklift is the equipment used in warehouses or distribution centers to move and transport loads. The design of this forklift is a small and narrow truck that an operator can drive and ride up and down to reach high racks. This is a great option if there is a need to continuously take items off the rack for more time-efficient and productive work.
- Full AC working system, maintanance free;
- Lifting and Lowering systom adopt proportional control, ensure a stable start and stop operation.
- CAN bus control, make it with high reliability.
- Curtis controller, with a colorful screen, easy to read and understood.
- Faster delivery : 45 days.
- Spare parts supply within one week at latest.
- After sales service 24hours on line.
- Technical support or consultation in english, 0 communication obstacle.
- Designed to western high quality standards
- Assembled with high quality Japanese or western parts
- Following European ergonomic insights
Quick FAQs for order picker
A Warehouse order picker is a person who gets items from the warehouse shelves to the required destination with accuracy and efficiency. He should be familiar with the layout of the warehouse, how the stocks are organized, the inventory and supply, and he also should be aware of how to correctly pack items for safe delivery.
An Order Picking job can be quite challenging because there is a goal to meet the daily/weekly quota. The management of the warehouse assign the number of orders to be picked, and while it is an easy work, the challenging part really comes from the inability to operate the Order Picker forklift for their advantage especially from inexperienced operators or not knowing the layout of the warehouse that they spend a lot of time looking for the items.
Like in anything, experience will be your teacher and having the proper training needed can boost your confidence and make you more knowledgeable to lessen mistakes and be more productive.